Three-year worry-free warranty.
Seller warrants to the original purchaser that all equipment manufactured by it will be free from effects in materials or workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of delivery to such purchaser or as specified. Such warranty is to remain in effect if and only if such products are used in accordance with all instructions as to maintenance and operation set forth in manuals and instruction sheets furnished by Seller. Service parts which are not manufactured by Seller, are not covered under this warranty and are covered only to the extent of the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Seller’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Seller’s sole option, of any parts or equipment returned to Seller freight prepaid, and determined to be defective, in Seller’s sole opinion. If parts are found defective, the cost of shipping will be credited to the purchaser. Any warranty or replacement parts will be shipped to customers via regular UPS, FedEx, or Seller’s carrier of choice, at no charge.
WARRANTY CLAIM / RETURN POLICY PROCEDURE
- Please do not return without authorization from Smartstage. Any return without authorization will be declined.
- You may return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery date. The delivery date is determined by the tracking information provided.
- The customer must obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) by filling out and submitting Smartstage Return Request Form and must ship the item back within 2 weeks after receiving the RMA.
- There may be a 20% restocking fee applied to all qualified returns.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Warranty claim shipping will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. We recommend shipping via an insured, trackable method.
- Items must be returned in the original box and/or packaging with a copy of the original invoice.
- Once a returned item is received and inspected, any applicable refunds will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment within 7-10 business days.
- If the product is deemed a warranty claim, new parts or a product replacement will be shipped to the customer.
See out terms and conditions for full details.