Smartstage box truss 12″, silver aluminum, bolt connection is designed and engineered with life dependable welds, to perform to the highest standards. TUV & SGS certified worldwide, load tested and x-rayed for quality assurance. Smartstage box truss and lighting truss comes in multiple sizes from 8 inch (190mm), 12 inch (290mm), 16 inch (400mm), and 20 inch box truss for lighting show performances, and multiple applications. Smartstage lighting truss is easy to install with integral design, simple bolt style connection, comes in multiple lengths from 1′ to 10′, with numerous accessories, wedges, hinges, and corner blocks. Smart trusses are available in many lengths and finishes, curved and angled, with a wide range of connection hardware available. Smart trusses can be configured to fulfill any creative structural concept you design for your event venue or tour.
Truss Bolt Set
- Grade 8 bolts set for truss
- Size is 5/8″ hex bolt x 1.75″ long
- Comes with 1 bolt, 1 nut, 2 flat washers. 4 of these assemblies make one “set”, suitable to bolt one truss
- Truss pins solid machined steel, tapered for easy guidance.
- Each pin comes with one spring pin to assure retainment.
- Pins are solid steel, zinc plated finish
- 4 truss pins, and 4 spring pins make a “set”, perfect for one truss connection
- Finish: Natural aluminum powder coating available.
Smartstage strongly recommends that you engage the services of the licensed engineering professional to analyze complex loading configurations and/or conditions.
- Life dependable welds
- Generic fit to most brands
- 6061 T6 alloy
- 2” main chord, 1” diags
- TUV – SGS Certified
- High load capacity
- Most sizes stock, immediate shipping
- Ergonomically friendly,
- Years of proven tested durability
- Load tested and inspected
How It Works
- Fast and simple bolt together aluminum Legolike blocks. Whatever you imagine you can build. Smartstage truss can run in ANY direction ANY length desired allows you to build multi truss blocks covers bridges grids artistic structures. Smartstage trusses configure fast and easily. Simply draw your dream and assemble the sections 4 bolts each end in the configuration of your desire. Hinges can be used on all Smartstage 12 inch truss.
- Smartstage box truss 12″ x 12″ silver aluminum bolt connection is designed and engineered with life dependable welds to perform to the highest standards. TUV & SGS certified worldwide load tested and x-rayed for quality assurance. Smartstage 12 inch box truss / lighting truss comes in multiple sizes for lighting show performances and multiple applications. Smartstage lighting truss is easy to install with integral design simple bolt style connection comes in multiple lengths from 1′ to 10′ with numerous accessories wedges hinges and corner blocks. Smart trusses are available in many lengths and finishes curved and angled with a wide range of connection hardware available. Smart trusses can be configured to fulfill any creative structural concept you design for your event venue or tour.
Engineering & Testing
The engineering process of Smartstage products is very thorough, starting with user generated ideas and desires. We create it, then simplify it, then make it “user friendly” to handle. Products are computer modelled and tested, then prototyped, and lab tested. Then the ultimate test, the road. We send it out to you, let you kick it, drop it, bang it, and repeat use. You feedback is invaluable. We appreciate it, and use your ideas. After the product is rounded out, we go into production, where again, we adhere to 3rd party, and in-house material testing, xrays, lab testing, inspections, and weld break tests. Our team makes the final departure point inspections, and verify all testing has passed, then off to you , our customers.
- Span indicates distance between truss supports.
- Maximum uniformly distributed load that may be supported by a single horizontal 2” pipe is 270 plf.
- Uniform load shall be distributed equally to bottom chord and/or top chord members to the greatest extent possible.
- Maximum single concentrated point load that may be supported by a single horizontal 2” pipe is 500 lbs.
- Concentrated loads shall be hung from top chord members only. Each concentrated load shall have four truss support points, equally distributed between both top chords.
- Allowable concentrated point loads for 8’ – 0” span truss may be doubled provided the load is hung from 4 unique support points, equally distributed over both bottom chords.
- For point loads at intervals not indicated, use equivalent uniform load to determine capacity.
- Truss sections shall be spliced together using (4) 5/8” diameter grade 8 thru bolts or a Truss Corner
- Block with (8) 5/8” diameter grade 8 thru bolts. The 22.5-degree, 30-degree, and 45-degree truss corner blocks shall be located no more than 8’-0” from a support point on both sides.
- Truss lengths of 1’-0”, 2’-0”, 3’-0”, 4’-0” and 6’-0” have a load rating equal to the 8’-0” truss span, and rare subject to the uniform and concentrated loading restrictions of footnotes 2, 3, 4 and 5.