Smartstage box truss 12″, silver aluminum, bolt connection is designed and engineered with life dependable welds, to perform to the highest standards. TUV & SGS certified worldwide, load tested and x-rayed for quality assurance. Smartstage box truss and lighting truss comes in multiple sizes from 8 inch (190mm), 12 inch (290mm), 16 inch (400mm), and 20 inch box truss for lighting show performances, and multiple applications. Smartstage lighting truss is easy to install with integral design, simple bolt style connection, comes in multiple lengths from 1′ to 10′, with numerous accessories, wedges, hinges, and corner blocks. Smart trusses are available in many lengths and finishes, curved and angled, with a wide range of connection hardware available. Smart trusses can be configured to fulfill any creative structural concept you design for your event venue or tour.
Truss 16″ Link Bar
$31.00 – $64.00
- 12″H x 12”W, 1′ long box truss, bolt connection. Generic fit to most standards.
- TUV – SGS certified. Load tested + inspected.
- Truss bolts sets available. In stock most truss sizes, ready to ship TODAY.
- Compatible with all other 12″ truss lengths, curves, angled corners, base mounts, hinges and corner blocks.
- Box shape, four round tubes, OD of 2″ with a wall of .125″, diagonal 1” .125 wall.
- Welded to TÜV standards, 6061-T6 alloy, using #5356 rod, using TIG hand weld process.
- Weight: 14 lbs ( 6.35 kg ) approx.
- Finish: Natural aluminum powder coating available.
Smartstage strongly recommends that you engage the services of the licensed engineering professional to analyze complex loading configurations and/or conditions.
- Life dependable welds
- Generic fit to most brands
- 6061 T6 alloy
- 2” main chord, 1” diags
- TUV – SGS Certified
- High load capacity
- Most sizes stock, immediate shipping
- Ergonomically friendly,
- Years of proven tested durability
- Load tested and inspected
How It Works
Smart truss is configured to your imaginative stage and production designs. With all the sizes and types we make, just dream it, draw it, and build it.
Smartstage turning rotary stage displays have been road tested under the demand of rock tours, and trade shows. Our team of engineers are constantly striving to streamline, add features, make thinner and better.
- Span indicates distance between truss supports.
- Maximum uniformly distributed load that may be supported by a single horizontal 2” pipe is 270 plf.
- Uniform load shall be distributed equally to bottom chord and/or top chord members to the greatest extent possible.
- Maximum single concentrated point load that may be supported by a single horizontal 2” pipe is 500 lbs.
- Concentrated loads shall be hung from top chord members only. Each concentrated load shall have four truss support points, equally distributed between both top chords.
- Allowable concentrated point loads for 8’ – 0” span truss may be doubled provided the load is hung from 4 unique support points, equally distributed over both bottom chords.
- For point loads at intervals not indicated, use equivalent uniform load to determine capacity.
- Truss sections shall be spliced together using (4) 5/8” diameter grade 8 thru bolts or a Truss Corner
- Block with (8) 5/8” diameter grade 8 thru bolts. The 22.5-degree, 30-degree, and 45-degree truss corner blocks shall be located no more than 8’-0” from a support point on both sides.
- Truss lengths of 1’-0”, 2’-0”, 3’-0”, 4’-0” and 6’-0” have a load rating equal to the 8’-0” truss span, and rare subject to the uniform and concentrated loading restrictions of footnotes 2, 3, 4 and 5.