- Building magic into every event we touch
- Creating smart innovative show equipment, simple to install, safe – world class.
- Smartstage quality control and training for our people, ensuring we deliver exceptional products, consistently re-inventing ourselves, living up to our core values.
- Smartstage makes event venues more versatile, the ability to create more.
Smartstage Core Values
- Trust – be transparent
- Integrity – moral compass
- Fun – create excitement
- Freedom – liberate, open minded
- Family – we are a family and remember work/life balance
- Teamwork – trust your teammate
- Results – done is better perfect
- Consistency – be true to yourself
- Quality – attention to detail exceeds expectations
- Education – consistent learning makes you better
Smartstage stages are engineered and laboratory tested to breaking strength. All components meet and exceed building code and OSHA code requirements for all of North America and Europe. Our factory has a three stage quality control process, certifying materials on arrival, during manufacture, and sample load testing daily during production.
Smartstage stages are largely maintenance free, always inspect for damage. Clean floor and frames with mild soap and water if and as required, surfaces are durable and contain “stain guard” properties. You can also mist and rub your entire system with WD 40 to keep it looking new, and if you ever need to touch up a scratch, use semi-gloss black spray can.
Storage & Transport
Very easy to transport, ship and load. Our special touring style carts have hanging arms, just pack your ramp and place into the rack. One rack can easily carry one whole ramp as a combination of stage decks, legs, and hardware or drapery.
At Smartstage, we believe attention needs to be invested into your storage needs to ensure clear movement from the venue, and optimization of your storage space whether under the stage, show to show in touring trailers, or stacked high in storage rooms by forklift.