Multiple Installation Options
Wall Attached: The “most common installation of telescopic seating system, the last row is wall attached, after closing, the entire group of telescopic seating system will placed close to the wall, this installation method is very effective and space-saving. The maximum rows are 25 rows.
Freestanding Unit: With a heftier rear column, these bleachers provide design flexability for buildings that can’t support wall lording or where wall loading is marginal.
Recessed Unit: This system utilizes a pocket in the wall to house the bleacher when closed. The ends may or may not be exposed, and the bleacher is hidden from view typically under a balcony or mezzanine. Recessed bleachers are outfitted with upper and lower tracking guides, removable end rails, and can accommodate custom transition steps to balcony when required.
Loading wheels of the retractable seating system are polypropylene to ensure a smooth roll and protect the floor.
Front 4-Wheel Drive
The drive system adopts a front 4-wheel drive. It makes the system operate correctly, smoothly, and fluently.
Upper direction-guidance wheels
Direction guidance wheels bolted at the main beam, ensure the correct extended position
|Continuous load transfer wheels
Continuous metal guidance with loading wheels to reduce the operation noise.
- Aluminum decking with interlocking, nonslip, ribbed, extruded aluminum shapes. All decks have an appropriate material thickness to meet design criteria. Ends protected with end caps.
- Panelam decking consisting of 23/32” plywood underlayment with .030 HDPE laminate in grey or beige. (Vinyl)
- Carpet finish – multiple colors and textures available
- Hexigrip plywood finish – black only
Paint Finish on metals
- For rust resistance in standard or high humidity conditions, all painted surfaces will be finished with two coats Red Oxide Primer and two coats Macropoxy 646.
- Aluminum decks are clear mill finished.
- Front guardrail and closure panel available.
- Typically, self-storing ready rails.
- Options are:
- Flip down
- All railings are powder-coating finish (black).
- P Rails: Every other deck must have an intermediate pedestal mounted railing. These railings have a round handrail and shall be self-storing without the need of dismantling. Railings are powder-coated finish (black).
- Railings: Posts and sockets are designed to withstand the following horizontal forces applied separately:
- 50 lbs. per foot acting at mid-rail.
- Guard railings are engineered to withstand a load of 200 lbs. per foot at the top rail and an intermediate load of 150 lbs. per foot.
- The steel structure is free-standing when installed and includes 9 steel columns per row, per section.
- Steel columns are fabricated from structural high tensile steel tubing; the minimum size of tubing is 1 1’’ x 1’’ x 10 ga.
Safety & Design
Nose & Riser Beam
- Using a one-piece pressure mold production method, the section design is much more reasonable.
- With this design and production method, it forms a rigid construction frame that can strengthen the system loading and helps disperse the loading of the decking.
- All the decks on the platform adopt captive deck design which features no outside hardware.
- The edge of the deck is under the seat and nose beam tightly which will prevent small particles from falling into the system to cause potential risk.
- During operation, there is no need to disassemble any parts and the unique nose and riser beam design can bear 660 lbs / 300 kg loading based on horizontal loading test.
- Aluminum construction, vinyl laminated plywood tread surface, encased with PVC anti-slip edge & corner bead.
- When the seating system is open, the automatic tier catches will lock the understructure automatically to prevent the system from moving forward.
Infrared Safety Monitor System
- Between the retractable seating system and the wall is an infrared safety monitor system.
- This alarm avoids any unexpected person(s) going into the understructure.
- Portable power-puller:- open and close with battery operated motor, and can transfer from place to place.
- Integrated Trolley:- built-in trolley so it can be pushed manually and moved to other places conveniently.
- Forklift:- move by forklift to another place conveniently.
- Back Rails (for reverse fold or portable).
- Front Rails (if required).
- End Panels – to the 96”(2438 mm) level.
- Back Panels (for reverse fold or portable).
- Rear Filler Board (at seat height).
- Backup motion monitor.
- Recoverable first tier cutouts available.
Self Storing Handrail
Elevated Front Row
LED Aisle Light
Fold Down Platform Chairs
- The Telescopic Platform systems offer multiple tiered seating, rows comprised of deck components, risers, and supportive understructure.
- Telescopic Platforms offer stacking vertically in minimum floor area when not in use.
- Manual systems offer the a secured first row release lever. All other rows shall be mechanically locked, operable only upon unlocking and cycling of first row.
Plastic contour seating
- Seating assembly is designed to support, in addition to its own weight, a live load in excess of 120 lbs. per linear foot or 100 lbs. per square foot (whichever affect is greater), front to rear sway in excess of 10 lbs. per linear foot and a parallel sway load in excess of 24 lbs. per linear foot of row.
- Molded seats shall be 18” wide of high-density polyethylene structural foam with full perimeter interlock and concealed mounting hardware. End caps shall be provided at all ends, aisle ways and ADA locations. Colors are bright without excessive streaking. “Waterfall” coloring will not be acceptable. Indents for numbers and letters shall be standard.
More options available upon request.