Smartstage aluminum box truss 12″ hinge plate
Boxtruss 12″ Hinge Plate
- Hinge for 12″ wide x 12″ high truss.
- Compatible with all other Smartstage 12 inch truss lengths, curves, angled corners, base mounts, hinges and hubs. Hinge allows you to join trusses at ANY angle, and allows moving rig options.
- Weight: Hinge with 4 bolts weight is 8.5lbs.
- Truss bolts and tools are supplied for assembly. Flat steel hinge that mounts to the end of 12″ truss making it possible to set truss configurations to any angle.
- Comes natural aluminum silver, color options are available.
Smartstage strongly recommends that you engage the services of a licensed engineering professional to analyze complex loading configurations and/or conditions.
- Life dependable welds
- Generic fit to most brands
- 6061 T6 alloy
- 2” main chord, 1” diags
- TUV – SGS Certified
- High load capacity
- Most sizes stock, immediate shipping
- Ergonomically friendly,
- Years of proven tested durability
- Load tested and inspected
How It Works
- Fast and simple bolt together aluminum Legolike blocks. Whatever you imagine you can build. Smartstage truss can run in ANY direction ANY length desired allows you to build multi truss blocks covers bridges grids artistic structures. Smartstage trusses configure fast and easily. Simply draw your dream and assemble the sections 4 bolts each end in the configuration of your desire. Hinges can be used on all Smartstage 12 inch truss.
- Smartstage box truss 12″ x 12″ silver aluminum bolt connection is designed and engineered with life dependable welds to perform to the highest standards. TUV & SGS certified worldwide load tested and x-rayed for quality assurance. Smartstage 12 inch box truss / lighting truss comes in multiple sizes for lighting show performances and multiple applications. Smartstage lighting truss is easy to install with integral design simple bolt style connection comes in multiple lengths from 1′ to 10′ with numerous accessories wedges hinges and corner blocks. Smart trusses are available in many lengths and finishes curved and angled with a wide range of connection hardware available. Smart trusses can be configured to fulfill any creative structural concept you design for your event venue or tour.
Engineering & Testing
The engineering process of Smartstage products is very thorough, starting with user generated ideas and desires. We create it, then simplify it, then make it “user friendly” to handle. Products are computer modelled and tested, then prototyped, and lab tested. Then the ultimate test, the road. We send it out to you, let you kick it, drop it, bang it, and repeat use. You feedback is invaluable. We appreciate it, and use your ideas. After the product is rounded out, we go into production, where again, we adhere to 3rd party, and in-house material testing, xrays, lab testing, inspections, and weld break tests. Our team makes the final departure point inspections, and verify all testing has passed, then off to you , our customers.