Smartstage room divider systems, easily connect to Smart truss, or to facility structures. Divider systems can span any length or follow contour rooms. Vinyl roll drops lower into position upon command. Our systems use a weighted and motorized mechanism for raise lowering capabilities, with programmable control and safety features.
Vinyl panels are available in a range of colors or open mesh for transparency, and in multiple thicknesses. Rolldrop systems can reach high places, and can also be modular, enabling the user to remove the system for storage in special carrier racks if desired.
Smartstage experts will come to your site to oversee load in and assembly of your new system, and also train your in-house team to understand the flexibility of Smartstage, and the many combinations possible. We will stay on site until the last spot is polished. Our stages are so easy to install, we know you can do it, so we also provide phone and internet assistance as required.
STORAGE & TRANSPORT
Very easy to transport, ship and load. Our special touring style carts have hanging arms, just pack your ramp and place into the rack. One rack can easily carry one whole ramp as a combination of stage decks, fastfolds, and hardware or drapery. At Smartstage, we believe attention needs to be invested into your storage needs to ensure clear movement from the venue, and optimization of your storage space whether under the stage, show to show in touring trailers, or stacked high in storage rooms by forklift.
SERVICE & WARRANTY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Smartstage will accept returns on stock items, with a restocking charge, providing product remains new and not used or shows. Custom made product cannot be returned. Changes or cancellations are acceptable under similar terms to returns. If it’s a custom, we need to hold on to your deposit though to cover lost time and materials. Delays and storage. Order too early? No problem, we will help you. If your venue is not ready to accept delivery yet, we have many ways to warehouse your order for you, just let us know your situation.
Smartstage is not a bank, but we are linked in with some. We will help you in every way to fund your new Smartstage purchase, including term financing, leasebacks, and rent to buy.
THE SMARTNESS OF IT ALL!
- Clearance on either end at the vertical edges and all fixed objects is 9”, but we suggest a minimum of 24-36”
- Electric winch provided to raise system, top mounted.
- Maximum dimensions: Height – 60’ (20m) Width – unlimited as dividable sections.
- Must be square or rectangular shaped, but can follow contours in angles only.
- Electronically welded, full contact weld seams run vertically and horizontally the full depth and height of the curtain allows a uniform and compact wrap of material onto the bottom batten as the curtain rolls up to its stored position.
- Total hanging weight is, on average, .70 pound per sq. ft. (340 g per 929 sq cm)
- The stacking dimension is 2’ (61cm).
- Outer edge hems are turned and welded to prevent fraying.
- The lifting device uses inherent rated wire rope strategically connected to provide proper wrapping of the divider onto the drive pipe and take up less space as they wind onto the drive pipe, putting less strain on the motor.