- Motor is 115/230 or 208/230/460 volt three phase, 60 cycle, TEFC, reversible, continuous duty.
- Worm gears provide low backdrive efficiency for secure load control.
- Gearcase totally encloses gears. Gears operate in an oil bath for continuous lubrication to minimize wear.
- Motor brake is a spring set, electrically released motor mounted disc brake.
- Self-aligning flange style ball bearings with cast housing for smooth rotation.
- Welded aluminum drum sized to limit deflection.
- Steel frames capture drum ends for security.
- Durable satin black enamel paint finish resists corrosion.
- Designed for upright or under-hung installation.
- Compatible with variable speed drives.
Speed and load changes, voltage changes, modified drum widths or diameters, manual overrides, variable speed motors and controls.
Smartstage experts will come to your site to oversee load in and assembly of your new system, and also train your in-house team to understand the flexibility of Smartstage, and the many combinations possible. We will stay on site until the last spot is polished. Our stages are so easy to install, we know you can do it, so we also provide phone and internet assistance as required.
ENGINEERING & TESTING
Smartstage stages are engineered and laboratory tested to breaking strength. All components meet and exceed building code and OSHA code requirements for all of North America and Europe. Our factory has a three stage quality control process, certifying materials on arrival, during manufacture, and sample load testing daily during production.
Smartstage stages are largely maintenance free, always inspect for damage. Clean floor and frames with mild soap and water if and as required, surfaces are durable and contain “stain guard” properties. You can also mist and rub your entire system with WD 40 to keep it looking new, and if you ever need to touch up a scratch, use semi-gloss black spray can.
STORAGE & TRANSPORT
Very easy to transport, ship and load. Our special touring style carts have hanging arms, just pack your ramp and place into the rack. One rack can easily carry one whole ramp as a combination of stage decks, fastfolds, and hardware or drapery. At Smartstage, we believe attention needs to be invested into your storage needs to ensure clear movement from the venue, and optimization of your storage space whether under the stage, show to show in touring trailers, or stacked high in storage rooms by forklift.
SERVICE & WARRANTY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Smartstage will accept returns on stock items, with a restocking charge, providing product remains new and not used or shows. Custom made product cannot be returned. Changes or cancellations are acceptable under similar terms to returns. If it’s a custom, we need to hold on to your deposit though to cover lost time and materials. Delays and storage. Order too early? No problem, we will help you. If your venue is not ready to accept delivery yet, we have many ways to warehouse your order for you, just let us know your situation.
Smartstage is not a bank, but we are linked in with some. We will help you in every way to fund your new Smartstage purchase, including term financing, leasebacks, and rent to buy.